We've just uploaded the second set of release candidates. They are available at the Downloads page in section "Development Releases", where the files of the release candidates are named Cafu-bin-r525...
As one of the core features of the release will be the new Model Editor, we've also finished the related documentation, which you find at
The Model Editor How-Tos have a tutorial video that also serves well as introduction:
If you want to help with ironing out the remaining issues before the new stable release is officially announced and download mirrors are equipped, please
- get and test the release candidates,
- proof-read the documentation (edit the pages if you like!),
- check the updated Feature List (sections "Model Features" and "Model Editors"),
- the Gallery has a new section dedicated to the Model Editor as well,
- watch the above video,
- report all feedback, issues and questions at the support forums.