Webhosting & Server discount - Only for Cafu users.

General discussion of current events, conversations with other board members, etc.
HWGuy
Webhosting & Server discount - Only for Cafu users.

Post by HWGuy » 2012-04-13, 01:47

Anyone who is using Cafu for personal, educational or commercial use who is in need of Dedicated Servers or Web Hosting will be provided a large discount.

http://fpshosting.net/

PM me and tell me which service(s) you want and it's intended use.
I'll provide you with the lowest price I can. (The service I can give the largest discount on is Canadian Webhosting because I personally own those servers.)

Also, when the new stable of Cafu comes out I'll have a North America mirror up.
Scorphame

Re: Webhosting & Server discount - Only for Cafu users.

Post by Scorphame » 2012-04-13, 03:14

Interesting, I'm using Cafu for my next game, anyway I'm interested in gaming server because I play Doom Online via Skulltag, Maybe I can buy some game server...
Simón Carreño AKA Scorphame.
Leader & Game Designer at HeXentic Games
HWGuy

Re: Webhosting & Server discount - Only for Cafu users.

Post by HWGuy » 2012-04-13, 04:03

Scorphame wrote:Interesting, I'm using Cafu for my next game, anyway I'm interested in gaming server because I play Doom Online via Skulltag, Maybe I can buy some game server...
Well if you mention my username to tech support in live chat and say I want you to have a discount, you'll get at least a small one... they host games for people even if they're not listed on the store page.

Game servers aren't my division, I do Web, Ded, VPS.
Your entire website would fit on the cheapest plan, I'll PM you the prices.