Hello everyone

General discussion of current events, conversations with other board members, etc.
grey
Hello everyone

Post by grey » 2013-10-27, 04:08

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for creating this project. Similar to another post I saw, I often peruse the wikipedia list of game engines and happened across Cafu Engine very recently. I believe this project represents something I have been searching for. Particularly I have been interested in having access to complete code and cross platform. I work under linux and find that, although there are many graphics libraries, there are few projects that offer the infrastructure and tools related specifically to game development. I look forward to learning more about the project and thank you, again.
Carsten
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Carsten » 2013-10-28, 15:28

Hi grey,
welcome to the Cafu forums! :welcome:

Outwardly things currently seem to be a bit quiet, but this is only because I'm working on the new entity component-system a lot (in fact, I've still not found the time to post some news about it :oops: ).

In any case, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :up:
Best regards,
Carsten
grey

Re: Hello everyone

Post by grey » 2013-10-28, 19:46

Thank you for the nice welcome Carsten.

I still have a lot a lot to learn but thank you for the offer to answer questions - I am sure I will come up with some.