- Fixes for many severe problems under Linux.
- Added support for the jpeg image file format.
- Screenshots are now saved as jpg files per default.
- Fixed several broken texture images.
- Added the Glock17 weapon model by KillerKind to the Models directory (not yet used in-game though).
- Added a Linux dedicated server executable!
- Fixed bad locale settings in CaWE under Linux.
- The CaWE "view type" choice boxes in the 2D/3D views work now. That is, the 2D views can alternate among top, front and side view and the 3D view can render in wireframe, flat-shaded, and materials (textured) mode.
- Time-dependent materials work correctly now in the 3D view of CaWE.
- Fixed an OpenGL (X visual) related problem with CaWE under Linux.
- Enabled the Undo/Redo system in CaWE.
- Revised the documentation. It's still far from being complete, but at least there is a separate CaWE User's Guide now available in the Download section.
Oh, and here is a screenshot of CaWE, working correctly now under Linux: Yes, this is translucent water in the editor.