Mod Project: Zombie Holocaust

Discuss artwork in all of its forms here, from level design to GUI button themes. New MODs planning, work-in-progress and other samples are welcome in this forum as well.
Carsten
Site Admin
Re: Mod Project: Zombie Holocaust

Post by Carsten » 2009-05-17, 19:44

...et violà! :chef:
As promised, here it is: Using ASE models

Just let me know if this tutorial works for you - if there is anything unclear or missing, I'm happy to add details. :builder:
Best regards,
Carsten
Kai

Post by Kai » 2009-05-17, 23:50

Thanks, ill check it out and let you know about any problems :)
Btw is it possible for you to use .svg as new icon library ? If so i would like to redo all of my old icons for CaWe and others.
This is much more flexible to size changes and provides excellent visual quality !
Let me know ;)
Carsten
Site Admin

Post by Carsten » 2009-05-18, 18:39

Kai wrote:Thanks, ill check it out and let you know about any problems :)
Btw is it possible for you to use .svg as new icon library ? If so i would like to redo all of my old icons for CaWe and others.
This is much more flexible to size changes and provides excellent visual quality !
Let me know ;)
Wow, I think that .svg icons would be awesome!!
wxWidgets has support for .svg images, but even if that does not work for some reason, it would easily be possible to just derive all desired sizes from a given .svg source image.
Therefore, I really love the idea! :wohow:
Oh, and while you're talking about icons... as outlined at http://www.ca3d-engine.de/forum/viewtop ... 3408#p3408, I'm planning to rename Ca3DE to Cafu... While I would be able to re-create the website logo at the very top of each page myself, the old black logo (see right image) will need replacement as well.
I'm mentioning this because the small "favicons" ( Image ) that are used both for the website as well as for the Windows programs (e.g.: Image Ca3DE.exe) would require a new icons as well.
Because even "Cafu" would be difficult to read in a 16x16 pixels image, I was wondering if you have inspiration about these too... ;)
Best regards,
Carsten