Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 2014-07-12, 19:26
I am newbie in cafu.de and I wonder if this tools can create planetary motions.
My questions are:
- - How to create moon completed with its texture?
- - How to move its moon and sun based on coordinate provided as a function of time and location, I mean how to implement programming into cafu ?
- - How to create soft shadow based on the fact that sun is not a point of light but a sphere of light?
- - I have a code to generate moon, sun and earth coordinate but it is in java and c# and how to translate it into cafu?
Can anyone guide me?
Thank you in advance
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2169
- Joined: 2004-08-19, 13:46
- Location: Germany
welcome to the Cafu forums!
Unfortunately, your questions are quite difficult to answer, because you don't provide enough detail and basis for a detailed answer. (For example, what is the "viewpoint" for the simulation that you aim to achieve? The moon? Sun? Earth? Any point in the planetary system? Is this a scientific simulation, a space ship game, or something entirely else?)
Essentially, while I think that you can achieve what you are looking for with the Cafu Engine, I recommend that you have a look at Is Cafu right for our game of genre "..."?
for additional info.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests