New here!

Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
Sindwiller

Post by Sindwiller » 2006-04-23, 11:42

Carsten wrote:Sindwiller, thanks for pointing that out!
I just removed that line, but Thrawn is right: Some day I really should take the time and review some of the pages, as they're really old now.
I could help you out because i have much time at the moment (holydays).

Wfr, Sindwiller
Im Working on:
- Some Linux Bash-Scripts for installing stuff. Dont ask further questions, because i can't explain that more simple ^^
Carsten
Site Admin

Post by Carsten » 2006-04-23, 13:57

Oh, thank you very much, it's great to know that!! :D

However, be prepared for doing work mostly on your own - I can just assist in many cases.

Is there any specific area/topic you want to help with?
If you want to help with the documentation in the Wiki, just start here: http://www.ca3d-engine.de/wiki/doku.php ... nganeditor

Of course, feel free to ask anything whenever there is something unclear - this is what these forums are for. ;)

I, and I think everybody else, too, am/is very happy about any help that we can get :idea: ;)
Best regards,
Carsten
Sindwiller

Post by Sindwiller » 2006-04-23, 16:01

Is there any specific area/topic you want to help with?
Mappping and Tutorials related to that. I will start writing into the Wiki tomorrow.

Wfr, Sindwiller
Im Working on:
- Some Linux Bash-Scripts for installing stuff. Dont ask further questions, because i can't explain that more simple ^^
Carsten
Site Admin

Post by Carsten » 2006-04-23, 16:04

Great!
:groupwave1:
Best regards,
Carsten