Textures?

Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
Stephen
Textures?

Post by Stephen » 2006-07-27, 13:33

I recently got the latest SDK, and I tried to play the techdemo, but I found that I don't have any of the textures it uses except for the texture on the terrain. Why are these not included? I combined them with the textures from the latest engine release...

The map design looks very good though. The inside bit is awesome, except for the "FILE NOT FOUND" texture :cry: .

-Stephen
Stephen

Post by Stephen » 2006-07-27, 14:15

OK, I am downloading the texture pack in the downloads section. Are all the required textures in there?

-Stephen
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn » 2006-07-27, 14:47

Hello Stephen,

there are certain reasons why there are no textures in the techdemo map. Please accept this as it is and try the other maps for testing purposes. We are working very hard on the techdemo, but it will take us some time to finish it, it is heavily work in progress now and the included map file does not represent the final result, it shouldn't even be available in public :P

The texture pack you downloaded hasn't anything to do with it, it is of no use for this.

Maybe there will be some screenshots within the next few weeks so please show patience and stay tuned.

Thanks, thread closed. If there are questions left open about this matter, please sent a PM.