r39 compile problem

Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
cochise
r39 compile problem

Post by cochise » 2010-03-28, 06:27

hi agin.
i'm downloaded the r39 version and at a point the compilation stopes

Code: Select all

[cochise@miraclebox Cafu-src-r39]$ scons -Q
[...]
scons: building associated VariantDir targets: build/linux2/g++/debug build/linux2/g++/release
g++ -o Libs/build/linux2/g++/debug/MaterialSystem/RendererCgARB1/RendererImpl.os -c -g -funsigned-char -Wall -Werror -Wno-char-subscripts -fPIC -DDEBUG -DSCONS_BUILD_DIR=build/linux2/g++/debug -ILibs -IExtLibs -IExtLibs/Cg/include Libs/MaterialSystem/RendererCgARB1/RendererImpl.cpp
Libs/MaterialSystem/RendererCgARB1/RendererImpl.cpp: In member function 'virtual void RendererImplT::BeginFrame(double)':
Libs/MaterialSystem/RendererCgARB1/RendererImpl.cpp:456: error: 'printf' was not declared in this scope
scons: *** [Libs/build/linux2/g++/debug/MaterialSystem/RendererCgARB1/RendererImpl.os] Error 1
any solution for me?

[edit]
forget this...
adding #include <stdio.h> to Libs/MaterialSystem/RendererCgARB1/RendererImpl.cpp the compilation continue.
In SVN this bug is fixed?
Carsten
Site Admin

Re: r39 compile problem

Post by Carsten » 2010-03-28, 13:04

Dear cochise,
welcome to the Cafu forums! :welcome:
In SVN this bug is fixed?
Yes, in r42.
I'll upload a new source code archive with more fixes soon, but if you can, get the code from svn - it's much easier to keep up-to-date with svn.

If you're compiling on Windows and want to continue with the src-r39 zip archive, you may want to have a look at r47 as well. :up:
Best regards,
Carsten