New game project

Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
Saniro
New game project

Post by Saniro » 2011-01-27, 02:52

I was kinda thinking of putting off the Zelda Project for a while. (I'm not that much of a zelda fan, but think it would be cool to have multiplayer)

I wanted to make a game with a more appropriate genre for the engine.

I'm starting to work on it now. What to name it? Red Mode seems like a fitting and original name (didn't find any game with the name when i searched google). Genre: free-roam 1stps/3rdps game. A game based on modern world conflict with every current superpower based on factions (with a few other factions such as Gangs, Rioters/protesters/mobs, police force, militias/terrorists/cults). Planned Factions:
U.S., China, Russia, North Korea, South Korea, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Britain, France, Cuba, Afghanistan. Gangs/militias/etc.: Taliban, Mobs (protesters), Mafia, Street Gangs, Aryans (Nazis, scattered through Europe and North America), Latin American Drug cartels, African militias, civilians.

Why name it Red mode? A few reasons: Red as in communism, Red as in Severe Security Alert.