Cafu IRC channel

Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
Carsten
Site Admin
Cafu IRC channel

Post by Carsten » 2011-01-28, 20:52

Hi all,
our "new" IRC channel is now at
[url]irc://freenode/cafu[/url]
While we're happy to meet you there, and try our best to attend the channel as frequently as possible, please understand that we cannot be there around the clock, and that it is often preferable to ask and answer questions at our forums or mailing-lists instead.

This is because we assume that if you ask a question, you expect a proper answer that is both correct and complete and solves the problem. Replying to mailing-lists or forum posts allows us to finish our current work first, then come up with and write down a thorough reply. As a nice side effect, such postings are available for future readers and can be archived and searched.

All that being said, we're looking forward to meet you - either here or there! :-D
Best regards,
Carsten
Jon-Paul

Re: Cafu IRC channel

Post by Jon-Paul » 2011-01-29, 07:14

It will be great to talk with other Cafu users live now

Thanks. =3
Scorphame

Post by Scorphame » 2012-04-13, 04:35

I know this topic is very old, but I must to say the IRC chat still alive, and I still having the rights on there, so if anyone is interested to join on there and make this more "popular" feel free to join, maybe we can make a really good developer community :)
Simón Carreño AKA Scorphame.
Leader & Game Designer at HeXentic Games
Haimi

Post by Haimi » 2012-04-13, 07:05

Okay, i will try to get my team to join the channel :) See you there
Project Status: Code architecture definition
6 Programmers, 1 Photographer, 1 Architect, 1 Game designer
Scorphame

Post by Scorphame » 2012-04-14, 03:16

I'll be waiting there... but Due to the time zones I guess will be really difficult to find you there... for example my timezone is GMT -4 Santiago
Simón Carreño AKA Scorphame.
Leader & Game Designer at HeXentic Games