I thought about making the Water more realistic. I only did the normal water in CaWE... but it does not move and when the camera is inside the water, there is no water visible. So I think this list could tell about all the things that are needed for creating realistic water:
- Water surface waving like on wind I don't know if it is possible right now or if it can be done vie textures but that would be one thing to make it very realistic
- Water texture from inside When the camera is underwater, it seems like there is no water. Is there another possibility to see the surface from the inside, other than to hollow the water "block"?
- Camera filter underwater When the camera is under water, there should be a blue-filter on the camera, maybe with little particles floating... Can this be done with cafu or do I need to implement it myself?
- Underwater-Sound-shader Like a shader that allies to every sound that is hearable from the camera's position, but changes the sounding.
- Moving speed Okay, the simplest in the end, the character animations and the moving speed should be slower in the water, but I think this must be implemented in the specific game.
So, I hope i named everything. If anyone else has got something I've forgotten or I got wrong, please add to this post.