MinervaStudios update....

Get help with installing and running the Cafu Engine here. This forum is also for general questions and discussion of all aspects regarding the Cafu Engine.
Advis
MinervaStudios update....

Post by Advis » 2004-08-31, 21:03

Evening all!

I been a little busy and have been doing some stuff for the company I'm starting soon : Minerva Studios.

1) Done a little logo :

2) Secured a deal with a friend for an epic webpage to be produced. Getting a domain name as well. Details to follow.

3) Been busy creating a few documents : I have one that describes how to set up Hammer for use with Ca3DE almost done and have planned another : how to compile maps. These are beginner friendly guides to map editing and are not really meant for you uber 1337 developers hanging around this board :).

4) Although my experiance is in world editing : I've had a go with Milkshape and have done an M4A1 which I have now abandoned due to some design probs! Point and laugh here :

Advis out.
Joseph Scott - Digital Effect & Theory Team Leader.
Shadow

Post by Shadow » 2004-09-01, 04:17

hey,
need help and do you have any games planned?
PBX CONTINUES!!!
CLICK HERE!!
FraGGer

Post by FraGGer » 2004-09-01, 14:09

i guess i can help you with some models give ma a call n msn

turbo_tim_007@hotmail.com
Shadow

Post by Shadow » 2004-09-01, 22:36

just my 2 cents but i think the flare effect in top right corner could be a little dimmer. It kinda washes the logo out to much
PBX CONTINUES!!!
CLICK HERE!!
Advis

Post by Advis » 2004-09-02, 17:04

Hello again,

Thank you for your replies : you contact info has been noted and I will contact you as soon as we have a project initiated.

Regarding the logo : thank you for your feedback on it. The logo on my hard disk doesn't have quite the same dimming effect even though it's the same file (how this has happened I don't know, probably the way the hosts store it). I've taken that feedback into account though.
Joseph Scott - Digital Effect & Theory Team Leader.
Carsten
Site Admin

Re: MinervaStudios update....

Post by Carsten » 2004-09-02, 18:21

Advis wrote:3) Been busy creating a few documents : I have one that describes how to set up Hammer for use with Ca3DE almost done and have planned another : how to compile maps. These are beginner friendly guides to map editing and are not really meant for you uber 1337 developers hanging around this board :).
Hehe. ;) If you want me to add your docs to the Ca3DE Download site, please let me know (or rather send them to me via email). I'd be happy to add them there.
Best regards,
Carsten
Camille

Post by Camille » 2004-09-02, 20:59

Advis wrote:Hello again,

Regarding the logo : thank you for your feedback on it. The logo on my hard disk doesn't have quite the same dimming effect even though it's the same file (how this has happened I don't know, probably the way the hosts store it). I've taken that feedback into account though.
well it may be because :
the format change (the host save it into a lower res jpeg )
because the browser don't show the same color as your grafX editor