About CaWE

A forum about everything related to the Cafu World Editor CaWE: mapping, editing, scripting, making GUIs and fonts, using the BSP, PVS and Light compilers.
elchupathingy
About CaWE

Post by elchupathingy » 2006-03-21, 21:20

Ok the only problem I'm having now with CaWE is the movements in teh 3D space i would like them like hammer3.5 but it seems i can press more tehn one button at a time in teh 3D window or it stops moving.

And do I set up hammer like i would for cs like start a new configuration and set up the compiling tools. THne i would place the textures in CaWE

And the textures aren't showing up in the texture applying tool in CaWE all teh textures say "File cannot be found"
Carsten
Site Admin

Post by Carsten » 2006-03-22, 10:37

Hi elchupathingy,

welcome to the Ca3DE forums! :-)
elchupathingy wrote:Ok the only problem I'm having now with CaWE is the movements in teh 3D space i would like them like hammer3.5 but it seems i can press more tehn one button at a time in teh 3D window or it stops moving.
Yes, this is a missing feature: You currently cannot press more than one button at a time. I'm very sorry about this, but until it's fixed, the work-around is to press the buttons one after another. It's not that bad once you get used to it.
And do I set up hammer like i would for cs like start a new configuration and set up the compiling tools. THne i would place the textures in CaWE

And the textures aren't showing up in the texture applying tool in CaWE all teh textures say "File cannot be found"
I'm not exactly sure if I understand your question/problem... did you setup CaWE as explained in http://www.ca3d-engine.de/wiki/doku.php ... we:install ?
Best regards,
Carsten